Several new success stories through My One Call clients this week based completely on their company reputation enhancement programs. (A reputation enhancement program combines solid Internet visibility, with great 3rd party endorsements. It’s the one two punch of on line marketing.)
Look at our SEO listing on Google. We are number 3. But the one BIG difference between all the listings is, we have 9 reviews. Searchers like reviews, and it draws the eye to our listing and promotes a click on the reviews.
Over the last week I have had three calls from clients saying they had a new prospect that had found them on line, and had contacted them because they liked the reviews.
Here is a client example
3 R Services is number 3 under Basement Finishing Denver. The President called me today to say they had several calls this week alone, and two had said they found him and called because of the reviews.
The Owner of an Action Coach franchise in Colorado Springs called me today and said she had a meeting set up with a new prospect based on her on line number one position on Google under business coach Colorado Springs, and she has worked very hard on adding video and written testimonials to her on line presence. You can see it at www.actioncoachcoloradosprings.com
The owner of Blue Sky Remodeling left me a message thanking us for the web visibility, as he continues to receive calls. He has more reviews than any other company on the first page.
When clients ask me what is the best marketing, I always say it’s doing great work and letting your clients do your marketing, and the best part is it is also very cost effective. Ask your clients to review your services on Google, Bing and other high visibility sites.
Quick Do’s and Don’ts
- Do ask your clients for reviews!
- Do NOT write your own reviews. ( the FCC has implemented some very strong regulations about this)
- DO NOT have employees or friends write reviews. (see above)
- Do NOT respond on line in any negative manner to a bad review. If you get a bad review, ask the reviewer to call you so you can fix it, and apologize, and then get a bunch of good reviews.)
- Do mix the sites that you ask your clients to post a review on. Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yelp, City search, on and on. Google picks up reviews from other sites, and likes them better than their own.
If you would like more information on our company reputation enhancement programs call me at: 303 543 3906. Or visit us at www.salesjumpstart.net